How Many Visitors do I Get?
If you have a traffic monitoring program on your site, you can check your traffic, see how many visitors you get, when, from where, how long they stay, what pages they read and the keywords they used to find you.
Piggybank Websites have Google Analytics installed. There are 2 ways to check on your traffic:
- Go to www.google.ca/analytics
- Login with the user and password we gave you (on your Website Control Sheet).
- You'll see an overview of your site statistics, and can drill into all the detail you want.
- If your not sure what all this data means, that's ok. The short answer is that you want the "unique visitors" number to grow, and the "bounce rate" to go down.
- If you have a Joomla site, you can get an overview inside Joomla.
- From the menu bar, click on Components: sh404SEF: Analytics Manager